Advertistment

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Vehicles Ride At High Speed On Walls In The "Big well"

The Well is one of the world's most exciting carnival sideshows, where cars and motorcycles ride at seemingly impossible angles around a cylindrical 25ft-high structure - constructed by digging a hole in the ground and erecting hardwood planks. Performers include stuntwoman Pooja Rathod, 20, who is happy to take her life in her hands by hanging from the roof of a car as it travels at breakneck speeds. She said: "I have met with a.ident four times. Many people lost their lives and I have a lot of power and guts, so I really like it. "Also, I consider myself an independent woman because not all girls can do this.” Pooja, from Maharashtra, grew up in poverty and joined her team of four drivers at the age of 15.






Advertistment